On the 28/1/11 we had to start filming for our pre-lim films but unfortunately there were not enough group members on the day. Therefore me and Eda teamed up with Stephanie, Tahmid, Sakib and Edit to help film. We wanted to create a suspenseful atmosphere by having the lighting really dim; we didn't think it through very well though, as once we got to the editing suite we realised it was too dark and couldn't see anything so we went back out and tried again. However, beside this mistake we worked efficiently as a team, and used quite a few varied shots throughout the sequence.
I learnt from doing this that we need to consider all aspects whilst filming including the lighting as it might not turn out the way we considered.