We used FInal Cut Pro to edit our prelim separatly from the other group which helped us to gain more practise in using the tool. It didnt take much time to use as I have become quite used to using the tool and feel its easy to navigate. We chose the particular clips that we wanted and then dropped them into the timeline and shortened or lengthend the clips to help make the whole thing flow. Futhermore, we added in a technique called "dissolve" to zap Eda into the shot; which one of the technicians taught us how to use. I liked this effect as it looked more professional and gave that Sci-Fi edge to our matchcut exercise. In working with this programme I'm feeling much more confident in editing our final thriller opening.